We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect? We collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- information that you provide under the guise of registering potential players and/or volunteers
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing
- Security of your personal data: We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Third party websites: The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Email: Sandie Sparks-Olivar
Mail: Miracle League of El Paso
P O Box 972508
El Paso, Texas 79997.